August 6, 2003

Linux Chronicles, Episode CXXVII

My adventures in Linux continue. This week I downloaded the ISOs for Mandrake Linux 9.1. Yesterday I tried to install it, but the CD I burned was bad or something, and I got nothing but errors. I burned a second disc, and that one took this morning, so now I’ve got a running Mandrake/KDE workstation. I’ll have a lot more to say about Mandrake as I go on using it, but I wanted to cheer myself on about one thing. I loaded my site up in Konqueror, for the first time ever, and it showed up perfectly. Woo hoo! Rah-rah for web standards!

Filed under The Computer Vet Weblog

Comments (0)

Comments RSS - Write Comment

No comments yet

Write Comment