June 17, 2008

Outlook Web Access and Windows Vista

I was trying to use Outlook Web Access, but when I went to the Compose New Message screen I wasn’t able to write the message body. All I was getting was a big red X where the message body should have been. It look a little digging around, but I finally found that the problem was an incompatibility between Exchange 2003 and Windows Vista.

I also found the fix. There is a patch available for Exchange 2003 that makes it compatible with Vista, that makes Outlook Web Access work again. I just installed that on the server, and now everything works fine again.

Filed under The Computer Vet Weblog

Comments (0)

Comments RSS - Trackback - Write Comment

No comments yet

Write Comment