December 16, 2003

Get Tufte on PPT

Edward Tufte attacks PowerPoint:

My research indicates that for maybe 10 or 20 percent of users, PowerPoint improves the presentation, because the users are so disorganized or inept it forces them to have points. But for the other 80 percent there’s some significant degree of intellectual corruption.

No permalink to the interview, so if there’s a different one there when you visit, use the drop-down on the right to find Tufte.

Filed under The Computer Vet Weblog

Comments (0)

Comments RSS - Trackback - Write Comment

No comments yet

Write Comment